An important Renaissance building (XVI century) overlooks the main square of Assisi, and it belonged to the noble lords of Bonacquisti of Panzo. The lintel of the portal is engraved with the name of Galeazzo Filippo Pomponio Bonacquisti, who was among the founders in 1554 of the Accademia del Monte, then Accademia Properziana del Subasio. The building belongs to the Foundation of Cassa di Risparmio di Perugia, who bought it in 2007 and after a targeted recovery and restructuring, turned it into a place of exhibition and congress activities.
Piazza del Comune
Tel. 075 5727364
Currently open only during exhibitions and exhibitions (sqm. 390 approx)